KC IMAGINE Advisory Council
The KC IMAGINE’s Advisory Council is a group of industry and community leaders who are committed to the growth of the digital media, animation, and graphic innovation industry sector, and developing the needed talent to make Kansas City a Digital Media hub.
The KC IMAGINE Advisory Council’s charter is:
- To provide specific advice and assistance in the fundraising effort to initiate and sustain KC IMAGINE.
- Provide advice and guidance on implementing programs and initiatives for KC IMAGINE.
- Provide connections to business, educational, and civic leaders to be involved in KC IMAGINE.
- Meetings will be held twice a year or as needed.
- Advisory Council members names and titles will be added to KC IMAGINE materials and the website.
- Advisory Council members may serve as a spokesperson for KC IMAGINE.
ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS:
Hollywood Animation Academy
Senior Visualization Designer
Burns & McDonnell
Lee Ann Garrison
School of Visual Studies
University of Missouri – Columbia
Chief Innovation Officer
Mid-America Regional Council
Digital Storytelling Center of Kansas City
Chair-Dept. of Communications
William Jewel College
Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives
Kansas State University – Olathe
National Sales Office Team Lead
Sr. Business Development Officer (Emeritus)
Economic Development Council of Kansas City
Film & New Media Director
Chief Digital Officer
Andrews McMeel Universal