KC IMAGINE Advisory Council
The KC IMAGINE’s Advisory Council is a group of industry and community leaders who are committed to the growth of the digital media, animation, and graphic innovation industry sector, and developing the needed talent to make Kansas City a Digital Media hub.
The KC IMAGINE Advisory Council’s charter is:
- To provide specific advice and assistance in the fundraising effort to initiate and sustain KC IMAGINE.
- Provide advice and guidance on implementing programs and initiatives for KC IMAGINE.
- Provide connections to business, educational, and civic leaders to be involved in KC IMAGINE.
- Meetings will be held twice a year or as needed.
- Advisory Council members names and titles will be added to KC IMAGINE materials and the website.
- Advisory Council members may serve as a spokesperson for KC IMAGINE.